Cove Holiday Village Park Rules & Regulations
Welcome to The Cove Holiday Village, we hope you enjoy your stay with us – in order to ensure you have the best possible experience while staying with us it is necessary to highlight our park rules that we ask guests to adhere and agree to. If any of the below give you cause for concern, please speak with one of our friendly staff members.
- 1 car limit per site unless authorised by management. Boat parking must be pre-arranged on check-in. Do not drive or park on the grass (except grass tent sites) If any reticulation is damaged on checkout you may be charged a minimum of $20 to replace and fix reticulations damaged. Please park your vehicle on your site, if you cannot fit your car on there please see management. We strictly monitor this policy.
- Our powered caravan sites are REVERSE IN ONLY- NOT DRIVE THROUGH (we have reticulation through the middle of the bays) – except sites 69-82. If you are given site numbers 69-82 Drive throughs are only available if the site opposite has not be taken – reception will advise you of this in check in. In peak season no drive through’s may be available.
- All drawbars are to be facing towards the road – this is for caravans & camper trailers (this is council requirement due to emergency evacuation procedures).
- All pet owners are to adhere to the Pet Poilcy.
- Cars, boats & caravans are not to be washed at your site – they are to be washed at the designated wash bay only. Car wash is currently not working so we have hooked up a hose in the fish cleaning bay that will reach to the car wash bay. This takes $1 coins. Water is a precious & expensive resource up here – please respect this rule.
- Fire Hoses (RED) are only for fires – $50 will be charged to anyone using them for any other purpose. (Water corp fine us if no fire reported & water used)
- Allowing access into the park of unauthorized persons without prior permission from management may result in you being evicted with no refund.
- Caravan chemicals are to be dumped at the designated ‘Chemical Dump Point’ area only. This is located at the Clean Bays on your park map.
- Please ensure your air conditioners are turned off if you are leaving the park.
- Parents please advise your children of the pool rules and do not let them in the adult’s retreat room. Children found in the adult’s retreat room may be charged a $20 cleaning fee.
- No excessive noise after 10pm – if you are having trouble with a noisy neighbour please call out of hours mobile so we can deal with your noisy neighbour.
- Wrap and dispose of fish bait and bait waste in the bins at the boat ramps not in our bins at the Park.
- Drivers must keep speed to a walking pace or a maximum of 8kms per hour.
- Checkout time is 10am, charges will apply for anyone not checked out by 10am unless authorised by management.
- Chalets are serviced once a week – for guests of stays of 7 or more nights only. You are responsible for doing your own dishes, taking your rubbish out and chalets are to be left neat & tidy on departure. Should you fail to do this you will be charged a minimum of $30 extra cleaning fee.
- Please see chart below for watering days and watering times; please ensure you have nothing outside where sprinklers & reticulation can damage/wet your goods. Our groundsmen will be watering on these days & times no matter what you have left outside. We are not responsible/liable for any damages if you have left your stuff outside.
Water days plan:
Grass Sites – Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays 7-10am
Powered Sites 1-18 -Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays 7-10am
Powered Sites 19-36 – Tuesday, Thursday & Saturdays 7-10am
Powered Sites & Ensuites 37-54 – Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday 7-10am
Powered Sites 55-68 – Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday 7-10am
Powered Sites 69-82 – Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday 7-10am
Swimming Pool Information
- Use of pool is strictly for Cove guests only.
- No glass containers to be brought into the pool area – anyone caught with glass in pool area will be asked to leave pool area immediately & may result in not being allowed in pool area for the remainder of your stay or result in eviction from park entirely with no refund on accommodation. Plastic cups are for sale in reception.
- Chalets guests are not to take towels from the chalets to the pool – please to come to reception to get pool towels.
- Campers & caravaners – should you require towels please see reception.
- For all other rules – please see sign at pool.
Other Information & Frequently Asked Questions
- * Ablutions will be closed for cleaning daily. There are family bathrooms and a 2nd set of ablutions you can use whilst 1 section is getting cleaned.
- *First Aid station is located at the office. For emergency’s please call 000.
- *WIFI is free for chalet guests & guests staying 28 days or more on powered sites. Pay WIFI is available from the office during office hours.
- *Water – our water is from the Harding River and is drinkable.
- *Dump point – this is located at the far side of the clean bays – refer to your park map.
- * Fishing in Point Samson – please come and see our friendly staff in reception and they will give you the best fishing spots!
- * Eating out – we have the Samson Beach Tavern just opposite us & Tata’s Café is located at the Resort as you drive into town on the left-hand side. For their menus & times please come & see us in reception.
- *TV Reception – all ariels should face towards Roebourne, some ariels & boosters do struggle with tv reception. We have an adult’s theatre room located opposite PS 18 – refer to your park map.
- *Book Swap Room – we have a book swap room, this is located opposite PS 18 – refer to your park map.