Point Samson is know to the locals as ‘The Oasis of The Pilbara’. Point Samson hosts beautiful beaches, whale watching, fishing, snorkelling, swimming, coral garden reefs, bird watching, kayaking and canoeing, walk heritage trails. Also enjoy views to the Staircase to the Moon right out the front of the park.
Popular Activities & Day Trips
- Whale Watching and if lucky can see them from our premises.
- Launch your boat and explore Jarman Island.
- Enjoy time to explore the history in the Historic town of Cossack just a 15km drive.
- Explore Roebourne – the oldest town in the North West and tour the famous Roebourne Gaol.
- Harding Dam, just 45kms away – this is an ideal location for a day trip and have a picnic on the edge of the downstream water course.
- Take a day trip into Dampier and have your photo taken with Red Dog.
- Millstream Chichester National Range, water pools, bushwalking, canoeing and kayaking, swimming, wildflowers and visit the Millstream Homestead just 115kms away.
- Hire a Bicycle or Snorkeling gear from Point Samson Adventure Rentals – Based at The Cove Holiday Village